Interview Questions for Account Managers:
1. Can you describe how you have built successful relationships with clients or coworkers in the past?
Shows ability to develop relationships.
2. Can you tell us about a time when you retained a client who wanted to cancel an order/service?
Demonstrates sales skills and ability to handle tense situations.
3. How do you identify and sell to different types of buyers?
Reveals ability to strategize and adapt.
4. What do you know about our company’s current products/services?
Demonstrates product knowledge and preparedness.
5. Have you ever improved upon a company process? How so?
Shows problem-solving skills.