Account Managers are a company's client advocates who make sales, handle complaints, collect and analyze data, and try to improve the overall buyer experience. Successful Account Managers will be communicative and resourceful problem solvers. Avoid those who seem disorganized or disengaged.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Account Managers
1. Describe how you have built successful relationships with clients or coworkers in the past
Shows ability to develop relationships.
2. Tell about a time when you retained a client who wanted to cancel an order/service.
Demonstrates sales skills and ability to handle tense situations.
3. How do you identify and sell to different types of buyers?
Reveals ability to strategize and adapt.
4. What do you know about our company’s current products/service?
Demonstrates product knowledge and preparedness.
5. Have you ever improved upon a company process? How so?
Shows problem-solving skills.