Interview Questions for Account Executives:
1. Define the stages of the sales cycle. Which stage do you find most challenging?
Demonstrates job knowledge.
2. Can you tell me what kind of buyer I am and try to sell me one of our current products?
Shows adaptability and preparedness.
3. How would you retain a dissatisfied client?
Tests customer service skills.
4. Can you describe your experience with CRM software and database management?
Demonstrates computer skills.
5. How would you manage to support your assigned clients while also pursuing leads and making cold calls?
Shows time management skills.