Also known as a Sales Associate, the Retail Sales Associate works in stores, greeting customers and helping them find items that they are looking for.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Retail Sales Associate Job Description Template
We are looking for a friendly and customer service-oriented Retail Sales Associate to work in our store. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for welcoming customers, answering any queries about the stock, and helping customers ring up their purchases.
To be successful as a Retail Sales Associate you must have excellent interpersonal skills. A good Retail Sales Associate balances achieving sales targets while respecting the needs of customers.
Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greet customers.
- Help customers find items they are looking for.
- Advertise current specials to customers.
- Ring up purchases.
- Keep the storeroom neat and organized.
- Ensure that an accurate record of inventory is kept.
- Elevate complaints to management.
Retail Sales Associate Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Prior experience in retail.
- Ability to work in a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources