Sales Consultants sell the company's products or services by creating excellent sales pitches, meeting new clients and fostering good relationships with these clients to maintain future sales.
Sales Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking for a charismatic and skilled Sales Consultant to approach potential clients and inform them of our products and services. The Sales Consultant is also responsible for building good relationships with new and existing clients to try and ensure their business in the future.
To be successful as a Sales Consultant you must have excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales. A good Sales Consultant combines charisma with sales knowledge to create a compelling sales pitch.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Create compelling sales pitches.
- Sell the company's products and services.
- Complete all paperwork relating to a sale.
- Perform research on the competition's services.
- Reach out to potential clients to inform them about our products and services.
Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Experience working in Sales.
- A degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gauge client needs.
- Charismatic personality.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources