Sales Consultants are responsible for selling the company's products or services by creating sales pitches and approaching potential clients. Sales Consultants also build relationships with new and existing clients to try to secure their business in the future.
When interviewing Sales Consultants, the ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships quickly. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and no experience in Sales.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Consultants:
1. Which of our products is your favorite/least favorite? Try to sell me one of these products.
Tests sales skills.
2. How do you determine whether dwindling sales are an internal problem or an external issue? What do you do to fix these issues?
Tests problem-solving skills.
3. What is your sales style? How do you adapt your style to suit different types of people?
4. How do you determine which products are right for your customers?
Reveals more about the sales process.
5. Describe a time when you successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources