Interview Questions for Researchers:
1. What research skills have you acquired during your academic or research career?
Tests knowledge of research methodologies as well as level of skill and experience.
2. Can you describe the research methods you have used in the past?
Reveals more about the candidate's research experience and the tools they have had practical experience with.
3. How do you manage large databases without being overwhelmed?
Evaluates data management, knowledge of tools, and also reveals level of experience.
4. Describe a time when you missed a deadline. What did you learn?
Tests time management, level of accountability, and willingness to learn from mistakes.
5. How do you ensure confidential information is protected?
Reveals candidate's knowledge of ethics as well as their level of integrity.