Interview Questions for Research Analysts:
1. What developments in the business industry do you see impacting the role of research analyst in the near future?
Demonstrates candidates' current knowledge of the field, as well as critical thinking and analytical skills.
2. What methods do you use to organize and manipulate large amounts of data and ensure that your work is error-free?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and data modeling skills.
3. Have you received negative feedback from a leadership team? How did you respond?
Demonstrates candidates' willingness to accept and learn from their mistakes.
4. What methods would you use to forecast the sales of a new product?
Demonstrates candidates' experience, knowledge, and analytical skills.
5. Can you describe a product that you think is not marketed well, and how you would improve the marketing for that product?
Demonstrates candidates' critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as knowledge of the industry.