Also known as Private Equity Research Associates, Equity Research Associates are tasked with analyzing securities, conducting investment research, evaluating equity investments, conducting industry-specific surveys, generating proprietary reports, and producing financial models.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Equity Research Associate Job Description Template
We are seeking a skilled and investment-savvy Equity Research Associate to assist our organization in analyzing market performance and identifying sound and viable investment opportunities. Duties for the Equity Research Associate will include guiding clients and fund managers, analyzing investment securities, collating financial data, predicting profits and losses, interpreting company statistics, networking, designing investment strategies, analyzing market trends, updating earnings' reports, engaging with portfolio managers, developing screening tools, and assisting senior analysts with ad-hoc duties. Your talent for data mining, number-crunching and investing will assist our organization in making informed investment decisions, increasing return on investments, managing financial risk, designing sound investment strategies, and also to accurately predict market trends.
The ideal candidate for this role must possess excellent communication skills, extensive knowledge of investment strategies, strong analytical skills, and working knowledge of specialized investment software. Ultimately, the exceptional Equity Research Associate should provide firm investment recommendations, generate new business, monitor financial security, perform in-depth investment research and analysis, increase profits, generate reports, and keep ahead of industry trends.
Equity Research Associate Responsibilities:
- Creating financial modeling charts.
- Providing investment recommendations.
- Researching and analyzing securities data.
- Assisting senior analysts with investment research.
- Evaluating potential equity investments.
- Meeting and interviewing managers, executives, and suppliers.
- Generating reports.
- Simplifying dense and complex financial data.
- Compiling financial statement analysis.
- Monitoring market systems and performance.
Equity Research Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Statistics.
- Proficiency in data mining software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of stocks, bonds, and index funds.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with trade jargon.
- Strong research abilities.
- Understanding of foreign financial markets.