Financial analysts study the performance investments such as stocks, bonds, commodities and more to provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Financial Analyst Job Description Template
We have a new role open in our team for a Financial Analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field.
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.