Financial managers create financial reports, direct investments, and create plans and strategies for the long-term financial benefit of a business or organization. They may work at hotels, banks, and insurance companies, and work closely with the management team.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Financial Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a Financial Manager to analyze market trends and various business opportunities from a financial perspective. To excel in this role you should have an analytical mind and a keen understanding of how a business works in the real world not just on paper.
Financial Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
- Developing financial reporting systems.
- Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business process.
- Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
- Aid management in financial decisions.
- Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
Financial Manager Requirements:
- FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent ability to problem solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of business process and systems optimization.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
Similar Job Descriptions