Interview Questions for Financial Managers:
1. Describe your role in the financial planning process. Explain the role played by others.
Shows understanding of the role.
2. How do you convince others to accept your ideas? How do you handle resistance?
Demonstrates negotiation skills.
3. Explain how you adapt your management/planning style to suit businesses with different needs. Explain.
4. How do you develop and maintain relationships with suppliers/lenders? How do you handle disagreements?
Tests rapport-building skills.
5. Describe how you create, pitch, and implement financial strategies. What information do you look at?
Demonstrates planning skills.