Interview Questions for Financial Analysts:
1. How do you begin developing a financial strategy for a client? What information do you use?
Tests planning skills.
2. How do you pitch new strategies for clients? How do you handle resistance?
Tests presentation skills.
3. Explain how you would help a client without a finance background understand complex financial information.
Tests communication skills.
4. How have you utilized computers in finance? Tell us about the programs you’ve used.
Shows computer skills.
5. Describe how you have handled financial strategies that didn’t work out. How did you handle the client and solve the problem?