Equity analysts provide organizations with financial guidance on equity investment opportunities. They analyze company financial reports, gather market data, and create prediction models that lead to sound financial decisions.
When interviewing equity analysts, look for candidates with a proven track record and keen knowlege of industry trends. Avoid candidates with limited knowlege of securities trading and those who are not comfortable making major financial decisions.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Equity Analysts:
1. From which sources do you gather your information about securities and stocks?
Reveals the methods and resources used to produce quantifiable data.
2. What information should be included in a public financial securities report?
Tests the candidate's knowlege of reporting procedures.
3. How would you go about valuing a company stock for an IPO?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowlege of stock assessment, industry regulations, and public offerings.
4. How do you ensure that you stay up to date with the latest stock market and industry trends?
Reveals the candidate's methods and techniques used to track stock market changes.
5. Can you tell me about a time when your advice led to a positive outcome for an organization?
Reveals industry experience and highlights the candidate's analytical skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources