Interview Questions for Research Specialists:
1. What methods do you use when delegating responsibilities to ensure the best researchers are assigned to each task?
Demonstrates candidates' managerial, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe a suggestion you have made that was implemented in research methods, approaches, or procedures? How successful was it?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of research principles, methods, concepts, and procedures.
3. How would you resolve a conflict with a senior-level researcher?
Demonstrates candidates' teamwork and interpersonal skills.
4. Can you describe some research projects that you have collaborated on or designed?
Demonstrates candidates' experience as well as analytical skills.
5. What is key to ensuring the company and research teams comply with company policies and safety guidelines?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the industry as well as managerial skills.