Research Specialists collaborate with research teams to develop, execute, and interpret research projects for industry-specific labor and employee relations information. Research Specialists perform complex data collection, study methods, and laboratory techniques.
When interviewing Research Specialists, look for candidates who demonstrate a strong understanding of research principles, techniques, concepts, and methods. Take note of candidates who lack excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal, leadership, and teamworking skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Research Specialists:
1. What methods do you use when delegating responsibilities to ensure the best researchers are assigned to each task?
Demonstrates candidates' managerial, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
2. Can you describe a suggestion you have made that was implemented in research methods, approaches, or procedures? How successful was it?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of research principles, methods, concepts, and procedures.
3. How would you resolve a conflict with a senior level researcher?
Demonstrates candidates' teamworking and interpersonal skills.
4. Can you describe some research projects that you have collaborated on or designed?
Demonstrates candidates' experience as well as analytical skills.
5. What is key to ensuring the company and research teams comply with company policies and safety guidelines?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the industry as well as managerial skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources