Clinical Research Coordinators work under Clinical Research Managers and are tasked with administering clinical trials. Their primary responsibilities include managing clinical trials and collecting data, informing participants about study objectives and administering questionnaires.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Clinical Research Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for candidates with medical backgrounds and excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Clinical Research Coordinator. Clinical Research Coordinators are responsible for administering questionnaires and subject material, adhering to regulatory trial standards and participating in subject recruitment efforts, among other duties.
Clinical Research Coordinators need to engage with research subjects, explain what is expected of them and understand their concerns, requiring excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
- Collecting, coding and analyzing data obtained from research.
- Managing research budgets.
- Informing participants about study objectives.
- Administering questionnaires.
- Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study rules.
- Adhering to research regulatory standards.
- Adhering to ethical standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of studies as per FDA guidelines, including things such as drug dispensation.
- Liaising with laboratories regarding findings.
- Participating in subject recruitment efforts.
- Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
- Engaging with subjects and understanding their concerns.
Clinical Research Coordinator Requirements:
- Associates degree in Nursing or related field.
- 2+ years in healthcare.
- Analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skill.
- Willingness to continually self-educate.