Real Estate Assistants work for one or more real estate agents or brokers and provide mostly administrative support such as assisting with paperwork, answering the telephone, and scheduling appointments.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Real Estate Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Real Estate Assistant to support our real estate team. The Real Estate Assistant's responsibilities include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation, and reports.
To be successful as a Real Estate Assistant you should be highly organized and socially confident. An outstanding Real Estate Assistant should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the sales agents to perform efficiently.
Real Estate Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greeting clients, answering the telephone and making follow-up calls.
- Preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing real estate forms and documents.
- Coordinating showings, assisting at open houses, and obtaining feedback.
- Ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials.
- Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems.
- Preparing listing materials and posting property listings.
- Managing a client database and preparing reports.
- Assisting with closing processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Real Estate Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree educated preferred.
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is beneficial.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong numeracy and organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources