Interview Questions for Realtors:
1. How do you ensure that you close a property deal effectively?
Shows work experience and knowledge about the closing process.
2. Describe your most successful property listing. What factors contributed towards your success?
Reveals the type of transactions they have handled in the past.
3. A potential buyer is not satisfied with the properties you have shown them thus far. How do manage their expectations?
Illustrates interpersonal skills and shows resourcefulness.
4. How do you acquire new property listings in an unknown area?
Demonstrates a proactive attitude and the ability to gain new listings.
5. Describe a time when you made an error on a contract. How did you fix the error?
Shows accountability and the willingness to learn from mistakes.