Also known as real estate agents, broker associates, managing brokers, or buyer's agents, Realtors work with clients to help them buy or sell their properties. They provide expert advice on the housing market and support their clients throughout the entire listing, selling, and/or buying process.
Successful candidates will be trustworthy, ethical, and knowledgeable. Be wary of candidates that lack negotiation skills and are unable to communicate effectively with clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Realtors:
1. How do you ensure that you close a property deal effectively?
Shows work experience and knowledge about the closing process.
2. Describe your most successful property listing. What factors contributed towards your success?
Reveals the type of transactions they have handled in the past.
3. A potential buyer is not satisfied with the properties you have shown them thus far. How do manage their expectations?
Illustrates interpersonal skills and shows resourcefulness.
4. How do you acquire new property listings in an unknown area?
Demonstrates a proactive attitude and the ability to gain new listings.
5. Describe a time when you made an error on a contract. How did you fix the error?
Shows accountability and the willingness to learn from mistakes.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources