Realtors, also known as real estate agents, broker associates, managing brokers, or buyer's agents, act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. They market and sell properties and provide guidance on local real estate markets.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Realtor Job Description Template
We are looking for a professional Realtor to carry out various real estate duties and to establish a strong network of connections within the industry. Responsibilities will include assisting buyers and sellers in marketing and purchasing properties for the right price and under the best terms.
To be successful as a Realtor you must put the interests of buyers and sellers ahead of your own and adhere to the National Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Evaluating properties by knowing the local real estate market in great detail.
- Inspecting properties before listing them on the market.
- Suggesting improvements to sellers that will increase marketability and raise the value of properties.
- Advertising, marketing, and tailoring each listing to the correct audience.
- Hiring professional home stagers, for interior design improvements, when necessary.
- Arranging showings and open houses.
- Being the chief negotiator and primary point of contact for all paperwork, including contracts, deeds, and closing statements.
- Acting as a buyer’s agent, when necessary.
- Preparing official, written offers for buyers based on property inspections.
- Guiding and directing buyers and sellers through the closing process, in order to complete transactions successfully.
- Real estate agent’s or broker’s license.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- Proven work experience as a Realtor.
- Successful sales record.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid negotiation, sales, and communication skills.
- Responsible and ethical.
- Knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources