Real Estate Assistants support real estate agents or brokers with administrative duties and keep the office running smoothly.
The most suitable candidate will demonstrate good organizational and people skills. Be wary of candidates who seem easily distracted or unfocused.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Real Estate Assistants:
1. How would you describe your customer service skills?
Reveals the candidate's communication and interpersonal skills.
2. What knowledge do you have of the work involved in real estate sales?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of the real estate industry.
3. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational competence.
4. How do you ensure the quality of your work?
Reveals the candidate's attention to detail.
5. How well do you perform in a team setting compared to working independently?
Shows the candidate's ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources