Program Specialists help coordinate and manage various subject-matter programs within a company. Their responsibilities include planning and overseeing team-building activities, implementing program policies, researching and gathering resources, and communicating with various stakeholders.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Program Specialist Job Description:
We are on the hunt for a competent and experienced Program Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will undertake a variety of administrative and program management duties, including the planning, implementation, and management of new activities and programs. You'll also be required to provide subject-matter guidance to employees and managers in ways that enhance efficiency and teamwork.
To excel in this position, you should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to manage multiple programs and tasks at a time. The winning candidate will be goal-driven, a professional problem solver, and have solid experience in a leadership position.
Program Specialist Responsibilities:
- Researching trends and gathering resources on new activities and programs.
- Overseeing the planning and coordination of new activities.
- Providing guidance on subject-matter projects to employees and management teams.
- Planning and attending collaboration meetings to ensure projects are on schedule.
- Creating monthly and/or quarterly budgets for all company programs.
- Providing consultation services regarding compliance with tax laws, policies, and company procedures.
- Providing feedback on the success and/or failure of certain projects and activities.
Program Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Proven experience in a management position.
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, researching, and report writing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership capabilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources