The Program Administrator is responsible for organizing several aspects of a project such as fundraising, hiring staff and managing budgets.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Program Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Program Administrator to manage several tasks involved in planning and executing a project. The Program Administrator is responsible for securing sponsors, creating a planning schedule and maintaining the project budget.
To be successful as a Program Administrator you must have excellent time management skills. A great Program Administrator is able to successfully plan several aspects of a project by supervising team members and maintaining the planning schedule.
Program Administrator Responsibilities:
- Create a planning schedule.
- Organize fundraising events.
- Secure project sponsors.
- Hire required staff members.
- Manage the project budget.
- Contact relevant vendors or service providers needed for the project.
Program Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in project management, logistics or event management.
- Prior experience as a project manager, program administrator or a similar position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources