Logistics Managers are responsible for planning and directing logistics personnel and systems. Their chief duty is to manage the flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished products to guarantee productivity. Duties include planning routes, negotiating contracts, and analyzing performance.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Logistics Manager Interview Questions:
1. Which logistics software have you used?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of management software.
2. How would you respond to a customer’s complaint about shipping?
Tests the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills.
3. What is your method for analyzing your team performance?
Highlights the candidate’s analytical abilities.
4. What are the ISO requirements?
Tests the candidate’s previous educational background.
5. What would you do if a supplier is unable to meet their deadline?
Demonstrates the candidate’s problem-solving skills.