Operations Administrators provide management and administrative support to ensure smooth daily operations.
The most suitable candidate will be a highly organized and motivated self-starter. Be wary of candidates who seem easily overwhelmed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Operations Administrators:
1. How do you manage and keep track of multiple tasks for a variety of projects and departments?
Shows organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
2. Can you describe your administrative and management experience?
Reveals work experience and relevant skill set.
3. What qualities do you have that make you the ideal candidate for this position?
Reveals how the candidate assesses his/her suitability as an Operations Assistant.
4. What software programs are you familiar with?
Demonstrates work experience and knowledge of relevant software programs.
5. How do you handle conflict at work?
Shows communication and stress management skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources