Office Administrators, also known as Office Managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Office Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
Office Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources