Office Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and professional office coordinator to perform administrative tasks such as filing, managing emails, preparing presentations and ensuring that office supplies are available. The office coordinator's responsibilities include working closely with coworkers to ensure that the office duties are completed.
To be successful as an office coordinator you must be detail-oriented and manage your time efficiently so that office operations run smoothly.
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- File documentation relating to employees and projects.
- Prepare meeting rooms for use by printing relevant documents and setting up any devices that will be used.
- Receive and send emails.
- Manage office inventory.
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Answer phone calls and provide requested information.
Office Coordinator Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentable appearance.
- Ability to manage time efficiently under pressure.