Office Clerk Interview Questions:
1. You have to maintain the existing filing system. How would you ensure all records are updated and easily accessed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
2. You are talking to a client on the phone when a new client steps into the office. How do you handle this situation?
Tests the candidate’s multitasking abilities.
3. How would you communicate with management in stressful conditions?
Highlights the candidate’s communication skills.
4. How do you prioritize your emails and messages on a monday morning?
Tests the candidate’s experience in a similar role.
5. Do you have experience processing payrolls?
Reveals the candidate’s experience performing bookkeeping duties.