Interview Questions for Office Supervisors
1. You have to maintain the existing filing system. How would you ensure all records are updated and easily accessed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
2. How would you increase efficiency and minimize errors? Support with experiences.
Demonstrates ability to improve processes.
3. While managers are in a meeting, an impatient customer comes in and demands to see someone. What do you do?
Tests ability to handle tense situations.
4. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
5. How would you communicate with management in stressful conditions?
Highlights the candidate’s communication skills.