Also known as an Office Manager, the Office Supervisor assists with administrative tasks such as reception duties, filing, preparing reports and ordering office supplies. Office Supervisors work closely with all staff members to ensure that administrative objectives are met.
When interviewing Office Supervisors the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be highly organized. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and no prior experience in an administrative role.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Office Supervisors
1. You have to maintain the existing filing system. How would you ensure all records are updated and easily accessed?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
2. How would you increase efficiency and minimize errors? Support with experiences.
Demonstrates ability to improve processes.
3. While managers are in a meeting, an impatient customer comes in and demands to see someone. What do you do?
Tests ability to handle tense situations.
4. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
5. How would you communicate with management in stressful conditions?
Highlights the candidate’s communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources