Office Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and reliable office supervisor to perform administrative tasks and oversee administrative staff to ensure that all office tasks run smoothly and in a timely manner. The Office Supervisor's responsibilities may include filing, preparing reports, ordering office supplies and performing reception duties.
Office Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ordering office supplies.
- Filing paperwork for various departments.
- Making presentations to report on productivity.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
Office Supervisor Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.