Also known as Office Managers, Office Supervisors oversee administrative tasks in an office to ensure that they are performed adequately and in a timely manner. Office Supervisors perform administrative tasks such as filing, producing reports and ordering office supplies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Office Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and reliable Office Supervisor to perform administrative tasks and oversee administrative staff to ensure that all office tasks run smoothly and in a timely manner. The Office Supervisor's responsibilities may include filing, preparing reports, ordering office supplies and performing reception duties.
Office Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ordering office supplies.
- Filing paperwork for various departments.
- Making presentations to report on productivity.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
Office Supervisor Requirements:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources