Also known as an Office Manager, the Office Administrator fulfills various administrative tasks for a company. The position of Office Administrator is vital for a cohesive and productive working environment.
When interviewing for the position of Office Administrator ensure that the candidate has the ability to multitask and can manage their time efficiently. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills, low energy, or a lack of professionalism.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Office Administrators:
1. How would you improve efficiency and productivity within the workplace?
Demonstrates the ability to improve processes.
2. Describe a time when you worked with others to complete a project under a tight deadline. How did you handle this situation?
Illustrates time management skills and the ability to work within a team.
3. How do you resolve conflicts within the workplace?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
4. Explain a situation in which you needed to maintain discretion and did so successfully. How did you do this?
Evidences an ability to handle confidential/sensitive information.
5. Which computer software applications have you used in the past to carry out administrative duties?
Shows proficiency in using computer software applications.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources