Interview Questions for Office Administrators:
1. How would you improve efficiency and productivity within the workplace?
Demonstrates the ability to improve processes.
2. Describe a time when you worked with others to complete a project under a tight deadline. How did you handle this situation?
Illustrates time management skills and the ability to work within a team.
3. How do you resolve conflicts within the workplace?
Tests conflict resolution skills.
4. Explain a situation in which you needed to maintain discretion and did so successfully. How did you do this?
Evidences an ability to handle confidential/sensitive information.
5. Which computer software applications have you used in the past to carry out administrative duties?
Shows proficiency in using computer software applications.