Administrative Assistants should be skilled communicators and problem solvers. Avoid careless or inattentive candidates.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Administrative Assistants
1. If a manager asks you to recommend a restaurant to impress a client, how would you handle it?
Shows research skills and thoroughness. See if they use resources or ask about allergies.
2. Which three skills make you a fit for this position? Support your answers with experiences.
Forces them to reflect and talk about their history.
3. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
4. How have you calmed a stressful situation? Why?
Shows a desire to help others and how they handle stress.
5. A pushy client wants to speak with a manager who can’t be disturbed. What do you do?
Shows ability to follow instructions, solve problems and diffuse tense situations.
Related Hiring Resources