Interview Questions for Administrative Assistants:
1. If a manager asked you to recommend a restaurant to impress a client, how would you handle it?
Shows research skills and thoroughness.
2. Which three skills make you a fit for this position? Support your answers with experiences.
Reveals the candidate's suitability for the role and communication skills.
3. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked. What was the outcome?
Demonstrates an ability to multitask, as well as time-management skills.
4. How have you calmed a stressful situation?
Shows the candidate's ability to handle stressful situations and act professionally.
5. A pushy client wants to speak with a manager who can’t be disturbed. What do you do?
Shows ability to follow instructions, solve problems, and diffuse tense situations.