Operations Administrators work in a variety of industries. While their duties may vary depending on the industry, they generally provide administrative and organizational support to ensure the smooth and efficient daily operations of an office or facility.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Operations Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for an Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our company. The Operations Administrator's responsibilities may include answering the phone, keeping track of inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues and providing administrative support as needed.
To be successful as an Operations Administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch Operations Administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources