Interview Questions for Program Assistants:
1. You are assigned several complex tasks with different deadlines. How do you handle this?
Demonstrates time management skills.
2. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
3. Describe how you’ve implemented or refined processes as a program assistant. What was the impact?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. How did you fix the problem?
Shows the ability to admit to and learn from errors.
5. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.