The Program Assistant works on projects by performing administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, proofreading documents and managing the office inventory. The Program Assistant helps various team members by running errands and doing relevant research.
When interviewing Program Assistants, the ideal candidate should be able to multitask. Be wary of candidates who cannot perform efficiently under pressure.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Program Assistants:
1. You are assigned several complex tasks with different deadlines. How do you handle this?
Demonstrates time management skills.
2. How have you used computers in administrative or clerical work?
Shows computer proficiency.
3. Describe how you’ve implemented or refined processes as a program assistant. What was the impact?
Tests problem-solving skills.
4. Tell about a time when you made a mistake. How did you fix the problem?
Shows the ability to admit to and learn from errors.
5. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources