Program Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a program assistant with excellent multi-tasking abilities to perform administrative tasks for our project. The program assistant is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails, and scheduling meetings.
To be successful as a program assistant you must be able to manage several tasks at once. A good program assistant works well under pressure, adhering to the project deadline.
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule team meetings.
- Prepare meeting rooms and equipment or technology that will be used.
- Proofread documents.
- Perform errands for other staff members.
- Order office supplies as needed.
Program Assistant Requirements:
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in program administration or assistance.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette.