The Program Assistant works on projects by performing administrative duties such as answering phone calls and responding to emails.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Program Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for a Program Assistant with excellent multi-tasking abilities to perform administrative tasks for our project. The Program Assistant is responsible for answering phone calls, responding to emails and scheduling meetings.
To be successful as a Program Assistant you must be able to manage several tasks at once. A good Program Assistant works well under pressure, adhering to the project deadline.
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule team meetings.
- Prepare meeting rooms and equipment or technology that will be used.
- Proofread documents.
- Perform errands for other staff members.
- Order office supplies as needed.
Program Assistant Requirements:
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in program administration or assistance.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
- Professional telephone and email etiquette.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources