Program Specialist Interview Questions:
1. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Reveals the candidate's ability to multitask.
2. How would you plan a budget for a teambuilding activity weekend?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of budgeting.
3. What type of company programs have you organized? What challenges did you face?
Reveals the candidate's experience in a similar position.
4. How would you describe your leadership style?
Highlights the candidate's leadership capabilities.
5. What key information would you add to a feedback report?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of project feedback reports.