Program Specialists research team and subject-matter activities, create program budgets, coordinate schedules, and implement program policies. They are typically found in healthcare, fitness, educational, or non-profit organizations.
When interviewing candidates, look for those who demonstrate a strong knowledge of company programs and team-building activities. Avoid candidates who lack interpersonal skills and those with a limited understanding of project management.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Program Specialist Interview Questions:
1. How do you organize and prioritize your work?
Reveals the candidate's ability to multitask.
2. How would you plan a budget for a teambuilding activity weekend?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of budgeting.
3. What type of company programs have you organized? What challenges did you face?
Reveals the candidate's experience in a similar position.
4. How would you describe your leadership style?
Highlights the candidate's leadership capabilities.
5. What key information would you add to a feedback report?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of project feedback reports.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources