Interview Questions for Program Analysts:
1. What steps do you follow when evaluating new programs or systems?
Reveals the candidate's approach to and method of evaluating programs and systems.
2. Can you describe a time when you had to resolve a critical operational or program issue?
Demonstrates work experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you describe your management style? Please substantiate.
Demonstrate the candidate's management experience and skills.
4. How do you handle uncooperative employees?
Shows interpersonal and people management skills.
5. What tools do you use and recommend in your line of work?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of and experience with specific tools and software applications.