Also known as Management Analysts, Program Analysts work in private companies or government departments and support the planning, implementation, and optimization of operations, programs, processes, and procedures.
The most suitable candidate will have a firm grasp of multiple information technology systems and a strong analytical mind. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and project management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Program Analysts:
1. What steps do you follow when evaluating new programs or systems?
Reveals the candidate's approach to and method of evaluating programs and systems.
2. Can you describe a time when you had to resolve a critical operational or program issue?
Demonstrates work experience, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
3. How would you describe your management style? Please substantiate.
Demonstrate the candidate's management experience and skills.
4. How do you handle uncooperative employees?
Shows interpersonal and people management skills.
5. What tools do you use and recommend in your line of work?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of and experience with specific tools and software applications.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources