Management Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking for management analysts, also known as management consultants, with exceptional analytical, communication, project management, and time-management skills, and several years’ experience. Management analysts can expect to work closely with multiple departments, financial data, and policy. Their responsibilities include analyzing company procedures, generating reports on findings, and advising management on necessary changes and strategies.
Successful management analysts should be able to think creatively about problems and overcoming them and should have excellent interpersonal skills. Ideal candidates will have furthered their education in finance, business administration, or public administration, and are dedicated to the success of those who employ them.
Management Analyst Responsibilities:
- Researching problems and solutions.
- Gathering relevant information and data.
- Compiling reports and giving presentations.
- Interviewing personnel.
- Analyzing financial and employment reports.
- Finding solutions and developing alternative practices.
- Meeting with management and making recommendations.
Management Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Master's degree in business administration preferable.
- Several years' experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.