Also known as a management consultant, a management analyst evaluates organizations and then recommends changes to management that aim to improve productivity and grow profits.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Management Analysts
1. How would you describe your management style?
Shows experience and insight.
2. What would you say is an essential quality all management analysts must have?
Tests insight, experience and approach.
3. When analyzing a company, where do you begin?
Tests knowledge and approach.
4. What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
Shows experience and approach.
5. What has been the biggest challenge you've faced in your career so far?
Shows problem-solving skills and perseverance.