Interview Questions for Management Analysts:
1. How would you describe your management style?
Shows experience and insight.
2. What would you say is an essential quality all management analysts must-have?
Tests insight, experience and approach.
3. When analyzing a company, where do you begin?
Tests knowledge and approach.
4. What is the most rewarding part of what you do?
Shows experience and approach.
5. What has been the biggest challenge you've faced in your career so far?
Shows problem-solving skills and perseverance.