Also known as management analysts, management consultants identify problems in organizations and then develop plans of action aimed at improving productivity and growing profits.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Management Consultant Job Description Template
We are seeking the expertise of an experienced management consultant with exceptional analytical, communication, and management skills. Management consultants can expect to help in organizational change management, implement technologies, improve coaching and training procedures, and develop strategies. Their other responsibilities include analyzing organizational procedures, writing reports on findings, guiding management through necessary changes, and implementing and managing alternative strategies.
Successful management consultants should be able to identify problems and develop creative solutions to address them, and should have exceptional communication skills. Ideal candidates will have several years' experience in the field, and a broad knowledge of finance, business administration, or public administration.
Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Identifying and addressing problems.
- Collecting and interpreting relevant information and data.
- Reporting to management.
- Interviewing personnel from multiple departments.
- Analyzing financial and employment records.
- Recommending proactive actions to mitigate future losses.
- Advising and guiding management.
Management Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields.
- Master's degree in business administration preferable.
- Several years' experience.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- High recommendations.