The Program Coordinator manages projects by maintaining budgets, ensuring that staff follow schedules and creating positive relationships with all roleplayers in the project.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Program Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for a Program Coordinator with the ability to multitask and manage several aspects of project planning and execution. The Program Coordinator is responsible for raising funds, maintaining project budgets and managing communication with the public on social media and via email or telephone.
To be successful as a Program Coordinator you must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously. A good Program Coordinator ensures that all team members are working according to schedule and that the project will be completed on time.
Program Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Secure funding for the project.
- Manage the project budget.
- Foster positive relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Update social media platforms and websites.
- Organize meetings.
- Communicate with media outlets.
Program Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a program coordinator or a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create and maintain a budget.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources