Interview Questions for Production Supervisors:
1. Describe a time when your idea improved a process. What impact did it have?
Shows creativity and results.
2. You receive an order with a difficult deadline. How do you meet it?
Demonstrates time management and problem-solving skills.
3. Have you ever worked with contracts? Explain your experience.
Shows comprehension of legal documents.
4. There’s a day where everything goes wrong. Your workers call in sick or machines fail and the deadline is inflexible. How would you handle that?
Tests problem-solving skills and the ability to handle stress.
5. Describe your experience with creating schedules and reports. Have you ever used them to improve processes?
Shows the ability to analyze data, as well as computer skills.