The Production Supervisor oversees all stages of the manufacturing process to ensure that health and safety laws are followed and production methods are as efficient as possible. Production Supervisors bridge the gap between employee and executives by elevating concerns or complaints.
When interviewing Production Supervisors, the ideal candidate should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with no practical experience in manufacturing.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Production Supervisors:
1. Describe a time when your idea improved a process. What impact did it have?
Shows creativity and results.
2. You receive an order with a difficult deadline. How do you meet it?
Demonstrates time management and problem-solving skills.
3. Have you ever worked with contracts? Explain your experience.
Shows comprehension of legal documents.
4. There’s a day where everything goes wrong. Your workers call in sick or machines fail and the deadline is inflexible. How would you handle that?
Tests problem-solving skills and the ability to handle stress.
5. Describe your experience with creating schedules and reports. Have you ever used them to improve processes?
Shows the ability to analyze data, as well as computer skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources