Production Coordinators work on the set of TV shows or films to ensure that budgets are maintained and schedules are followed. The Production Coordinator also oversees production assistants, answers phone calls and organizes catering for shoots.
When interviewing Production Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail. Be wary of candidates with poor time management and multitasking skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Production Coordinators:
1. Describe how you would ensure that production is on schedule. What steps would you take?
Candidates should describe how they would ensure that daily or weekly objectives are met. Look for a methodical approach to time management.
2. Give an example of a time when you successfully multitasked.
Demonstrates an ability to multitask.
3. What is the most difficult production problem you had to solve?
Candidates could list from a number of problems, including falling behind schedule or going over budget. Look for stories where candidates identified a problem, found a creative solution to it and learned a valuable lesson from it.
4. You have to prepare a budget for a new project. How would you ensure its accuracy?
Tests the candidate’s ability to create accurate budgets and quotations.
5. Describe your experience in the performing arts industry. Which projects have you worked on before and what was your role?
Shows the candidate's experience in the industry.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources