Production Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized production coordinator to oversee clerical tasks on the set for a TV show or film. The production coordinator ensures that the production follows the planned schedule and budget and that cast members are made aware of call times.
To be a successful production coordinator, you must be able to multitask and work under pressure. A good production cCoordinator communicates well with all crew and cast members to ensure that the production runs smoothly.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Inform cast members about call times and any schedule changes.
- Maintain the production budget.
- Organize catering for shoots.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Order office inventory as needed.
- Supervise production assistants and provide daily tasks for them.
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in film, marketing, communication, or a related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in the film industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.