Production Coordinators work on film or TV sets, enforcing production schedules, organizing catering and supervising production assistants.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Production Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Production Coordinator to oversee clerical tasks on the set for a TV show or film. The Production Coordinator ensures that the production follows the planned schedule and budget and that cast members are made aware of call times.
To be successful as Production Coordinator you must be able to multitask and work under pressure. A good Production Coordinator communicates well with all crew and cast members to ensure that the production runs smoothly.
Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Inform cast members about call times and any schedule changes.
- Maintain the production budget.
- Organize catering for shoots.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Order office inventory as needed.
- Supervise production assistants and provide daily tasks for them.
Production Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in film, marketing, communication or a related field.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in the film industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Experience with administrative tasks.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources