Producers work on the set of TV shows or movies and coordinate the production of projects.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Producer Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and results-driven Producer to coordinate production schedules, create project budgets and hire the right director. The Producer is also responsible for finding new projects to make into a TV show or movie, and acquire the rights to the script.
To be successful as a Producer you must have excellent planning skills. A good Producer can manage several aspects of production at once while remaining on schedule and within budget.
- Find new projects to produce.
- Hire directors and crew members.
- Create production schedules.
- Plan production budgets.
- Edit scripts for projects.
- A degree in Film, Media or a related field.
- Prior experience as a Producer, or in the production industry.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources