Producer Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and results-driven Producer to coordinate production schedules, create project budgets, and hire the right director. The producer is also responsible for finding new projects to make into a TV show or movie, and acquire the rights to the script.
To be successful as a producer you must have excellent planning skills. A good Producer can manage several aspects of production at once while remaining on schedule and within budget.
- Find new projects to produce.
- Hire directors and crew members.
- Create production schedules.
- Plan production budgets.
- Edit scripts for projects.
- A degree in film, media, or a related field.
- Prior experience as a Producer, or in the production industry.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible work hours.