A movie producer, or film producer, makes sure high-quality films are made on time and within budget. They often source scripts and other source materials, build teams, create and monitor schedules, and secure financing.
Ideal candidates will be exceptional communicators and problem-solvers, have many years' experience in making movies, and will have a talent for spotting good stories. Indecisiveness is an unacceptable quality in a suitable candidate.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Movie Producers
1. What do you look for in a script?
Shows approach and experience.
2. How do you select a director?
Tests knowledge of industry and insight.
3. What checks and balances do you when managing budgets?
Tests management skills.
4. Have you ever had to handle a difficult conflict in your career? What did you learn from it?
Shows problem-solving and communication skills.
5. What would you change in a movie you produced that you believe would make it better?
Shows experience and insight.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources