Interview Questions for Movie Producers
1. What do you look for in a script?
Shows approach and experience.
2. How do you select a director?
Tests knowledge of industry and insight.
3. What checks and balances do you when managing budgets?
Tests management skills.
4. Have you ever had to handle a difficult conflict in your career? What did you learn from it?
Shows problem-solving and communication skills.
5. What would you change in a movie you produced that you believe would make it better?
Shows experience and insight.