Also known as a Film Producer, TV Producers are responsible for finding new projects to film and managing the project from planning to execution.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
TV Producer Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and resourceful TV Producer to spearhead new projects and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. TV Producers are also responsible for hiring directors, raising funds for projects and overseeing the production process to ensure that all operations run smoothly.
To be successful as a TV Producer you must be highly organized and have excellent interpersonal skills. A good TV Producer combines a passion for creative projects with meticulous planning and management skills.
TV Producer Responsibilities:
- Find new projects to pursue.
- Source funding for projects.
- Hire a suitable director for projects.
- Create a budget and schedule for projects.
- Obtain the rights to relevant songs, books or plays.
- Edit the script where necessary.
TV Producer Requirements:
- A degree in Film Production or another relevant field.
- Prior experience with film production.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources