Production Assistant Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and energetic production assistant to work on film or TV sets. The production assistant is responsible for preparing props, printing and handing out scripts, and assisting crew members where needed.
To be successful as a production assistant, you must be able to multitask while paying attention to detail. A good production assistant helps all departments involved in the production process.
Production Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare the set for filming.
- Print and hand out scripts.
- Prevent pedestrians from entering the set.
- Deliver messages to various crew members.
- Help create and adhere to production budgets.
- Run errands for crew members.
Production Assistant Requirements:
- A degree in media, film, or a relevant field.
- Prior experience as part of a production team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create a budget.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relative physical fitness levels.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.