Productions Schedulers create and maintain production schedules in order to achieve company goals and meet deadlines. Strong candidates will be adaptable and organized. Avoid those who do not understand the production process.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Production Schedulers
1. Describe a time when your idea improved a process. What impact did it have?
Shows creativity and results.
2. You receive an order with a difficult deadline. How do you meet it?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
3. An employee has called in on a busy day. How would you ensure the shift is covered?
4. There’s a day where everything goes wrong. Your workers call out or machines fail and the deadline is inflexible. How would you handle that?
Tests ability to handle stress.
5. Describe your experience with creating schedules and reports. Have you ever used them to improve processes?
Shows ability to analyze and computer skills.