Production Managers are responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring that the production process is carried out within budget and on time.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Production Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized Production Manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a Production Manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good Production Manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discuss budget expectations with clients.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Production Manager Requirements:
- A degree in Business Management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources