Production Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a highly organized production manager to create production schedules, oversee production processes and ensure that the required materials are selected and purchased. Production Managers are also responsible for ensuring that equipment is functioning correctly and that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
To be successful as a production manager you must be able to multitask and oversee several operations at a time. A good production manager has excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating a production schedule.
- Training new employees.
- Scheduling regular maintenance for equipment.
- Discussing budget expectations with clients.
- Purchasing the required materials.
- Ensuring that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
Production Manager Requirements:
- A degree in business management would be advantageous.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.