Also known as a Production Scheduler, Production Managers plan production schedules and ensure that equipment is repaired or maintained regularly. Production Managers are also responsible for purchasing materials and training staff.
When interviewing Production Managers, the ideal candidate should have excellent planning skills and the ability to multitask. Be wary of candidates who have poor organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Production Managers:
1. Describe a time when your idea improved a process. What impact did it have?
Shows creativity and results.
2. You receive an order with a difficult deadline. How do you meet it?
Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
3. Have you ever worked with contracts? Explain your experience.
Shows comprehension of legal documents.
4. There’s a day where everything goes wrong. Your workers call in sick or machines fail and the deadline is inflexible. How would you handle that?
Tests the ability to handle stress.
5. Describe your experience with creating schedules and reports. Have you ever used them to improve processes?
Shows the ability to analyze data, as well as computer skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources