The Production Supervisor oversees the manufacturing process and ensures that production is successful by managing all aspects of it.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Production Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a Production Supervisor that has excellent multitasking abilities. The Production Supervisor is responsible for increasing productivity with innovative methods and motivating staff to perform better.
To be successful as a Production Supervisor you must be goal-oriented and methodical. A good Production Supervisor keeps up to date with new innovations in production and ensures that health and safety laws are followed.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- A degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- 4 years' of manufacturing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources