Production Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a production supervisor that has excellent multitasking abilities. The production supervisor is responsible for increasing productivity with innovative methods and motivating staff to perform better.
To be successful as a production supervisor you must be goal-oriented and methodical. A good production supervisor keeps up to date with new innovations in production and ensures that health and safety laws are followed.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Hire and train employees.
- Maintain the production schedule.
- Evaluate production efficiency.
- Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- A degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- 4 years' of manufacturing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.